Submit a legal question
Please confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions
By submitting a question, you agree and confirm that:
1. The question is your own original work or you have permission from its owner to submit it to us.
2. We can publish this question on our website.
3. All questions are published anonymously and will not acknowledge authorship.
4. Published questions will not identify individuals, companies or other entities.
5. We cannot guarantee to publish, or respond to, every question submitted;
6. If we choose to publish an answer to your question, this answer will not constitute legal advice. Whilst every care will be taken to ensure the accuracy of our answers at the time of publication, the information contained therein will be intended as guidance only. We do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be current, accurate, or complete.
7. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using any answers published. This includes; a. any direct, indirect or consequential losses; and b. any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
8. We cannot enter into correspondence relating to your question. Where it is appropriate, however, we will signpost a user to further resources and information.