If you are unwell you should consider whether you should seek advice from a doctor. The advice from the organisations listed below may be useful for you.

When reading advice online, in this website and in others, you must judge for yourself what is useful and appropriate for you

Mind - The charity Mind provides advice and support, including a helpline for anyone with a mental health problem

Samaritans - The Samaritans are available to talk to at any time

NHS - The NHS provides advice on health and wellbeing and improving mental health. You can find and register with a doctor (GP) and if you don't already have one.  

NHS on Autism - The NHS guide on autism, including on getting a diagnosis and practical information.